Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Song For My Mom


Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Take a listen to a sampling from this song by Steven Curtis Chapman. When I hear this song, I think of the countless hours you invested in me and in my life. And now it's my turn with my girls. I just wanted you to know that on those days long ago, if you ever doubted the kind of difference you made and wondered if you should have done anything differently.....know that you changed the world "one little heartbeat at a time". Proof of that is the fact that I love Jesus and try to live my life the way he wants me to. So thanks, Mom, for all that you did and all that you continue to do for me. Job well done! Have a great day!!! I love you...your favorite daughter.


3 comments:

Matt B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt B said...

that was sooooooo inspirational. you are such a great mom. i am proud to call you my wife and the mother of our girls.

lindsey said...

hey jen-i just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and your family. i didn't stop in to read your blog but absolutely love it. i hope that you had a wonderful mother's day and i heard from your mom that you guys may be visiting soon!! yay! continue to have a blessed week and know that crossroads is praying for you!

In my favorite sport, tennis, it really is helpful to have a good serve. It could help you in winning more games. In the same way, life is a lot like that. We need to do our best in "serving" others. Jesus didn't come to be served, but to serve. There are many ways to do this. Just maybe, in our service, God will use us "to win one more" for Him...